Costco list - anything I'm missing?

jent103

Pyrex (glass) containers for food storage! I got a HUGE box from Costco for $24

So helpful for organizing the fridge and transporting food. 

Also didn't see this here but saw it on another thread - big containers of crab. 

PS other Costco tips - cheapest prescription glasses around. 

ALSO very cheap prescription meds, including those for pets, if they have them in stock. 

I had to give my cat subcutaneous fluids for a year and getting fluids and needles from Costco pharmacy was about 1/10th the price of getting them from the vet. Costco is fine accepting prescriptions from a vet. 

In California, (not sure about other states) you DO NOT have to be a Costco member to get a prescription from the pharmacy - that's the law. 

Just thought I'd add this in! 

I am single too and use my garage to store the toilet paper and paper towels - well worth it!!

Good moring everyone, time has passed since these posts however I am starting my  program over becasue I was using grass fed butter.  Apparently it is a no-no on the program.  You may know otherwise, if so please let me know.  Thank-you.  I am off to Costco.  Not sure about Sam's club or TJ's. 

Good moring everyone, time has passed since these posts however I am starting my  program over becasue I was using grass fed butter.  Apparently it is a no-no on the program.  You may know otherwise, if so please let me know.  Thank-you.  I am off to Costco.  Not sure about Sam's club or TJ's. 

A lot of people use the Kerrygold butter to make their own ghee, which is Whole 30 approved.  

PS other Costco tips - cheapest prescription glasses around. 

ALSO very cheap prescription meds, including those for pets, if they have them in stock. 

I had to give my cat subcutaneous fluids for a year and getting fluids and needles from Costco pharmacy was about 1/10th the price of getting them from the vet. Costco is fine accepting prescriptions from a vet. 

In California, (not sure about other states) you DO NOT have to be a Costco member to get a prescription from the pharmacy - that's the law. 

Just thought I'd add this in! 

Costco also offers a program for discounts on prescriptions purchased without insurance coverage, and they extend this program to pets too.  We had our boxer Zoey on heart medicines for over a year and it added up to significant savings for almost zero effort.  I had to fill out a pamphlet once, and then every time I refilled Rx, sign my name and attest that Zoey didn't have health insurance.  Definitely helped soften the blow of needing 3 prescriptions on top of having a very sick girl!

Archived