Vent..wedding and husband

aezj

Went to a wedding last night in which I was one of a very few that didn't get totally wasted.

This morning my husband says," you don't drink with me anymore. You drink weird stuff now, like ox bile in kombucha."

I pretty much haven't spoken since that comment, I'm holding in my complete sense of ...why do other people care what I do or do not drink!! I don't make comments on why others people drink til they pass out :/

Thanks for the laughs! Everyone is hungover... Well almost everyone!

There you go.  Offer him some tomato juice while singing about sunny days, and tell him it has ox bile in it.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

(In the interest of full disclosure - as a life-long non-drinker, I have exactly ZERO sympathy for people who are hungover.  None whatsoever.  And any insults they heave my way while in that condition deserve the most obnoxious possible response, IMNSHO. :ph34r::lol:  )

I understand! On MY birthday I was 8days into W30, I told my husband that I did not want to go out to dinner so instead we got massages. It seemed so nice and considerate.....

Then he was pouty and distant and I asked him what was wrong. He proceeded to tell me that "I can't even take my wife out for dinner or a treat on her birthday, I hate this DIET!"

So I caved and we went out for dessert to make HIM happy on MY birthday!?!!? Ugh, men are so needy sometimes. Like we are ruining there lives cause they don't have a partner in crime. I wonder how many divorces stem from one spouse doing W30! Just kidding!

Archived