"Stomach Flu"

Rlowe

My family seems to think they need to share their "bugs" with me. Any advice on what to drink? I usually go to the old stand by of 7-up and the Brat diet, but neither is Whole30 complaint. I had my hubby buy some sparkling water instead. Any other suggestions?

Ugh sorry, stomach bugs are miserable. I started my last W30 with one... The BRAT diet is still a good one, just without the R and tea not toast. (BAT diet?) If you can get someone to make you bone broth that would be ideal. Plain scrambled eggs might be good as well. Feel better!

Ok so it is day six after getting the Norovirus and still can't eat much. My appetite is almost zero and guessing I am barely eating 1000 cal a day. I have been eating plan approved foods just not as much as I should. I am barely tolerating eggs, homemade chicken soup, sweet potato and bananas Should I start over?

Ok so it is day six after getting the Norovirus and still can't eat much. My appetite is almost zero and guessing I am barely eating 1000 cal a day. I have been eating plan approved foods just not as much as I should. I am barely tolerating eggs, homemade chicken soup, sweet potato and bananas Should I start over?

You don't need to start over if you are staying compliant but you might want to consider extending a week or two after you are feeling completely better.

Archived