You know someone is doing a Whole30 when...

jhmomi

• You consider cancelling a doctors appointment made several months ago because you know they'll weigh you.  (True story... I have a plan to close my eyes and ask her not to tell me/move the scale slider thingys.)
  • You wonder if your mint-flavored dental floss is compliant.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/3/2012 at 6:24 PM, angifi said:

....after spreading peanut butter on toast for their son, they don't even lick their fingers

Oh yes, the finger licking doesn't happen any more. I call my dogs over to lick the knife so I won't. Thankfully I prefer almond butter! 

On 9/14/2016 at 8:47 AM, LucieB said:

You think  you have a mouse and plan to set a trap, but what to put in the trap? The usuals are peanut butter or cheese. One bait site suggests:

bacon, bird seed, oats, butter, chocolate, pet foods, marshmallows, candy, raisins, small chunks of “Slim Jim’s” jerky

That mouse sure as H#LL ain't getting my good butter or bacon!

Don't think the dog will mind helping with the rest of the peanut butter jar. :P Although now thinking about it, the mouse is hanging around the bag of dog food....

YES!!! Been there! that mouse got a piece of apple. NO way am I using my good almond butter or ghee. NO WAY!!! LOL! 

• 2 weeks later...

...you have an agreement with your husband that you will let him know each time you make mayo so he can watch because emulsification is cool.

...you try Amazon subscribe and save for the first time to get coconut milk for $.75 cents less per can than in store

...you are a coconut milk snob and know which brands have the highest cream:water ratio

...you realize how many commercials are about food you do not eat

...you are a little panicked about the cost of replacing your entire wardrobe because it's all getting too big

...you get the jitters from eating two clementines

...the only creature eating sugar at your house is the hummingbirds

...you move from buying a 6 pack of eggs to a dozen to 18 in quick succession

...you drive around for a month with the non-sugar-free Sunbutter you bought, waiting for the store to get in the sugar-free version so you can return the wrong one.  

...your husband asks for you to make parsnip ribbons on an ongoing basis

...you have an opinion on rhubarb (who ever ate rhubarb? #veggieventures)

44 minutes ago, EllieHH said:

...you have an agreement with your husband that you will let him know each time you make mayo so he can watch because emulsification is cool.

...you try Amazon subscribe and save for the first time to get coconut milk for $.75 cents less per can than in store

...you are a coconut milk snob and know which brands have the highest cream:water ratio

...you realize how many commercials are about food you do not eat

...you are a little panicked about the cost of replacing your entire wardrobe because it's all getting too big

...you get the jitters from eating two clementines

...the only creature eating sugar at your house is the hummingbirds

...you move from buying a 6 pack of eggs to a dozen to 18 in quick succession

...you drive around for a month with the non-sugar-free Sunbutter you bought, waiting for the store to get in the sugar-free version so you can return the wrong one.  

...your husband asks for you to make parsnip ribbons on an ongoing basis

...you have an opinion on rhubarb (who ever ate rhubarb? #veggieventures)

meant to say rutabaga!

Archived