You know someone is doing a Whole30 when...

jhmomi

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

... their 6 yr old is learning to appreciate more real foods and asks to take shrimp (with a little organic 365 ketchup) for her school lunch in first grade (she did it twice during the first week of school). :)

My fav is still the one about not licking our fingers. That makes me laugh every time.

Last week I made oatmeal cookies with my daughter for a camp party and she asked if she could lick my fingers since I wasn't going to.

-they are planning to buy a new deep freeze because the old one isn't big enough.

Before beginning the shift to Paleo we already had two fridges and a huge upright freezer. I consider myself blessed to have all the space for my good foods now. :)

Just want to say reading through this thread made my night!! I'm only on day 2 and still so many of these hit home for me, especially the one where the little one wanted to lick moms fingers after making cookies because she wasn't going too! lol

This thread kicks booty! I laughed out loud more than once. (The "gets mad when sees paleo pancakes marked as Whole30 approved" was my favorite.)

Maybe me and Melissa Joulwan need to make a video called "Sh*t Whole30 girls say."

Melissa

Omg, yes please!

Archived