Living "Whole" for a Whole Year

CharDoll

What a great success story in so many ways. You have given me even more inspiration and motivation to keep going! Thank you!

Glad this helped you. It re-inspires me when I read that others have been motivated or inspired by me. It's a crazy feeling! Thanks and best of luck. Hugs.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wildflowers

When it rains in the desert

The wildflowers bloom

And the night air is

Sweetened with hints

Of perfume

Wildflowers are fleeting

Sand always endures

I'll choose to remember

Wildflowers allure

I'll always remember

Wildflowers name

And warm

Summer rain

You were always beautiful, Chardoll

Author unknown

Aw. So lovely. Thank you!

Love your success, and you are such an inspiration to mr. Thank you for sharing your pain, as well as your success

Thanks, Hutlifr. Still working on goals and smaller sizes, but feeling healthier and like I can achieve my goals now! :-)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congrats on your success!!!  I too have succumbed to many temptations and excuses throughout my life.   And thank you for the information about the 77 days- I hadn't heard that before but now at day 25 and was wondering what my new goal should be- you gave it to me- thanks!!

• 1 month later...

You.Are.Amazing. I just joined the forum & after reading that, I've decided to stick around a bit longer.

Thank you so much! Had a rough patch the last two weeks, but I am knowledgeable enough now to get back to the whole30/ Whole 9 life eating plan. Happy to be in control again! Now just a few more days to quiet the sugar and carb dragon again. I'm inspired again by reading people's comments on this! Been at a plateau too ling, and need to break on through to the other side!

Amazing story.  Thank you for sharing and inspiring.  I'm on Day 25 of my second W30 and will probably do another right after the first of the year.  I lost 22 lbs during the first W30 and to be determined on the second but no matter what I still have a lot more weight to lose.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know it has been a while and I don't know if you're still active here, but I wanted to say "thank you" for sharing your story and your pictures. You look like a different person....not just because of the changes to your physique, but you're glowing, your hair is beautiful, your skin radiates and you look at least 10 years younger!

Thank you everyone for your kind words. It's re-inspiring to me when I read your messages. I've had a rough last month. I haven't been able to shake a bad cold that has plagued me since the middle of December, and I'm just finishing up my first trimester (nausea, exhaustion, aversions, oh my!)!  For the first time in 1.5 years, I went completely off the paleo/W30 wagon, but today is a new day 1!  Sugar withdrawal is real and sucks. Going to power through though and have a healthy paleo pregnancy!  Thanks again for all of your messages. I needed it! :wub:

Hi CharDoll,

Just popping in here to say CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy!  And, thanks so much for your story and photos - so inspirational to me!  I have just completed 5 months and am in this for the long haul, that's what first caught my eye many months ago - your thread name - as I knew I would be doing that, too.

I appreciate your honesty about offroading, too, and want you to know that you have a large cheering section around you in support of your healthy paleo pregnancy.  I so wish I'd known of paleo when I was having kids - instead, I downed an awful lot of ice cream... :(.

Thanks again!  Keep us posted on your progress!

Hi CharDoll,

Just popping in here to say CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy!  And, thanks so much for your story and photos - so inspirational to me!  I have just completed 5 months and am in this for the long haul, that's what first caught my eye many months ago - your thread name - as I knew I would be doing that, too.

I appreciate your honesty about offroading, too, and want you to know that you have a large cheering section around you in support of your healthy paleo pregnancy.  I so wish I'd known of paleo when I was having kids - instead, I downed an awful lot of ice cream... :(.

Thanks again!  Keep us posted on your progress!

Thank you so much!  This is my 3rd pregnancy, and is gearing up to be the healthiest, even with the nutritional off-roading during the first trimester. Thanks so much for your support!!!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

There you go! Enjoy every minute ..you have so much to be grateful for. You are truly an inspiration. I'd love to say someday I'd lost the weight too. It's more about the journey. We learn so much along the way. The goal is over-the-top

Happiness when it happens. Good Health and Luck to you.

Made it through the 30 days. Feeling fabulous. Did not gain 1 lb in the last 4.5 weeks, but baby belly has def gotten bigger while legs,face, and arms have lost again. Yay for Whole30. 14 weeks or so left in pregnancy and sticking to the plan!

Omg that's great when the baby's growing and not yourself! I haven't been a 14 in a decade and I'm now past meno so this is my hope W30 seems to be working for me Yea

I'm not yet ready to story tell, we all have something to share and what a great place to

share. Keep up the good work!

Archived