Did you find yourself sweeter and kinder after Whole30 reintro?

MeadowLily

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Tetons belong to Bear.  Old Faithful belongs to me. All of it.  I know, I know. It's a little much but it's really true. The half has not been told.

Others may come and go. Some are real pesky but that's my corner of the world. I'll be taking it with me when I go, along with my spirit. It's the best part of me.  

I have secrets and there are some things you just have to keep to yourself.

YNP0810_OFI_exterior.jpg

You may be out of the woods but I'm sending you cedar, spruce, pine and fir...along with the gentle geyser spray as you walk through it. It will mist your face and eyelids. It will be an awakening to the all of the senses but once you've experienced it, you can't get enough. It will stay with you for the entire day.

solar_flare-normal.jpg

Today is the day, the best day for solar flaring.

Solar Flaring =  The phaaaattt goes splaaattt

It is solar flared by the sun, never to return to you again. There must be some encouragement lest your heart grow weary.

You want a tiny hiney? Well, get out there and point that thing towards the sun. Do not burn the retinas out of your eyeballs.  It is soooo not worth it.

All of the unwanted kind of fat will be solar flared for you  today. It's a free gift.

Nature does nothing in vain. 

Utilize it but respect it. 

May all of your solar flaring dreams come true. Today. You'll never get another chance like this one in your lifetime.

Much Love. Tanto Amore.  No fear mongering.

After all, tomorrow is another day.

Behold the elephant.

We're still here.Despite all of the fear mongering.

If I believed half of what's been said, I would've packed UP my bags and made a run for it. Where, I have no idea.

EQ swarms have been going on for 100's and 1000's of years. We'll experience them again next summer with whopping boatloads of prognostications.

Yesterday gave us a treasure trove of new scientific data to look at. There was an emotional aspect to it, too. The sunlight was ultra bright and different from the minute the sun came UP over the horizon.

When the temperature dropped, it was noticeable and that breeze swept through. It was solar and lunar.

I surprised myself. I did point that thang to the sun for more solar flaring. Tiny Hineys are everything. Or not.

Food Addiction is not about weight loss.

Addiction is about the inability to understand the nature of the risk. That includes Food Addiction.

It's not only about food/substances but it can crossover into other behaviors.

After all of the dieting and exercise is done you're left with the thinking that if the hiney is tiny enough your life will be perfect.  Absolutely perfect.

If the jeans still fit you must acquit.

A rapid weight loss high is not a cure for a food addiction.

In pursuit of another rapid weight loss high. Talk to the hand because you will not listen to reason or logic or anything but that driver in you head. That driver that drives you eat all of the things in an unconscious mode and then drives you to overrestriction. Overcompensation.

Over the top everything.

Has that changed everything for you then?

Food Addiction Relapse with Rebound Weight Gain

Eating it all back in a fraction of the time on automatic pilot

Less than 5% of dieters can keep the weight off and that number who can keep off weight, is only 2% higher among weight loss surgery patients...that is less than 7% of weight loss surgery patients can keep off all of their weight for any amount of time.

That driver in your brain knows every area of your life where you have a weakness.

Paw always said that if your vehicle is going to break down it will happen during the extremes.

Extreme heat. Extreme cold.  It's only metal and steel and there's only so much stress they can handle. Airplanes, too.

Your body and mind are in cahoots with one another. They know where you are weak.

Your spirit is the best defense against the two of them when they gang up on you. 

Oooo, the areas of weakness and temptation and being driven to all kinds of extremes.  You don't want to go out like that. 

Recovery Warriors have to fight for their lives. Every single day.

Recovery Warrior. Every war is started because of an area of weakness. The enemy comes in like a flood and overtakes you because of the weakness.

Your hiney is hanging out. Literally.  You need a rear guard.  Someone to come behind you and bolster you back UP.

Food Addiction is a fight, it's a battle.  I haven't won the war. I want to but I can't let my guard down.

PULL.  Get back UP on your feet and let's pull together. We work better as a team. Always.

I have weaknesses and I don't like them one little bit. Never have. Never will.  They give me a really big pinch.

We've got to hit our weaknesses with a tremendous whack.

880ef7b5670f4a586754713df74db064--drivin

Recovery Warrior.

Someone I dearly loved told me that the new battle cry of the Native American is "Bingoooooo".

We had a good laugh.  Hi-larious. 

Don't shout me down while I'm preachin' good. Got that one from the TV. 

I am a warrior. I come by it naturally. If you think I'm going to just throw the towel in and let the enemy of my soul walk all over the top of me...you've underestimated my personality by several thousand degrees.

I'm fighting for recovery.

I don't want to be in a self-induced Food Prison for the rest of my life.

I want Food Freedom Forever.

You are going to have to be your own Pile Driver.

One with a tremendous whack. If you think the body and mind are going to help you out.  Think again.

They want what they want and they are willing to drive you to the ends of the earth to see it and get their hands on it.

I saw that yesterday. 

Those areas of your greatest weaknesses, vulnerabilities are there to keep you from who you really are.

Left to their own devices, they will smother out your dreams, desires and capabilities.

They'll wear you down until there's nothing left. That's the plan and war strategy.

1755025014-1criticism2.png

Archived