Did you find yourself sweeter and kinder after Whole30 reintro?

MeadowLily

I didn't think it was going to be that big of deal but it was. I had an absolute blast and I want to do it all over again. There really was an emotional aspect to it all. Some were crying and bawling their heads off.  I didn't do that but I feel sad today now that they're all gone.

People who need people are the luckiest people in the world. I'm glad they found a place to stay and it wasn't at my house. pheew-crazy-rabbit-emoticon.gif?12927937

It's so funny how you can go years and years without hearing from people but all of a sudden, they just want to blow in and stay for a few days. It's nice when they travel under their own steam.

I have an odd feeling today but feelings are fickle.

td-jakes-quotes-3.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do we decide who and what is creepy. Through that unction in your spirit. It is the Unction Function.

When you lose some of your joy and peace, creativity and liberty.  Time to listen. Keep your ears close to the ground.

Fish, Fish, Fish. 

Got Tiger Blood?  You're in for a real thrill if it happens for you.

I believe it has much to do with the Extinction Burst. Anyone here that remembers that. Ahhhh Universe, bring TeeDee back.

Snackity = Throws a cog in the wheel. Goodbye Tiger Blood.

Constant snacking doesn't heal your hormones or blood sugar. Way too many insulin excursions.

The Extinction Burst is the brain's last ditch effort to drive you back into being a Sugar Burner.

The body and brain are in cahoots with another and frankly, Felicias, they don't really care if you ever become a Fat Burner instead of a Sugar Burner.

The cravings for all of your old food triggers, trickery triggery comes back at you like a tidal wave. It is Paleo Custard's Last Stand.

You are going to have to stand your ground and defend your right to become a Fat Burner.  Let nothing deter you.

Old habits die hard and the body and brain are not going to let you make that change without a serious battle on your hands. Fight for it.  PULL.

Constant restarts, starting over and over and over again. Goodbye Tiger Blood.

It might take 21 or 30 days to reach fat adaptation or even longer. Eating all of the things on Day 31, rewarding yourself with another Full On Food Fest and letting that go for another week or two....Goodbye Tiger Blood.

You can't work it UP with your mind or body. It either happens or it doesn't. It's not some emotional state that you whip UP with your brain. 

No. It is real.  It's physical and it does affect your mental state but you have to eat real whole foods in real quantities = 3 X day to get there.

Skipping meals every day, eating one bowl of dog food = Goodbye Tiger Blood.

Fish, fish, fish.  Absolutely. The fresher the better.

If you build it, it will come. 

You don't have to eat fresh fish, canned fish will do. You don't have to cook. Grab N Go Whole 30's will do.

You don't have to break the bank. Whole 30's on a budget will do.

You do have to follow the template and forget about the snacks. Oooo, your brain and body will scream like a panther. 

The Extinction Burst and Fat Adapted....get yourself some.  If it happens for you, you won't forget how it makes you feel from the top of your head to the bottom of your feet.  Alive.

TNT. Dunamis Power.

Don't mess with Texas. There's a storm brewing. Bear says load up the kids and photos, head for west Texas.

Bear's not concerned about the farmed Atlantic Salmon mixing it up with the wild salmon. He says they won't know their way home. They'll be confused. Salmon are soooo smart. Wild Salmon know when it's their time to head upstream and create more families. Nature's GPS devices work perfectly. 

Every stream has a signature with a particular taste. The wild salmon home in on the place of their birth. The farmed Atlantic Salmon shouldn't travel up the streams looking for a spawning place. They ain't got a home. They're lonely now.

When Bear and I put our heads together and use them ...besides something to just part our ears with...we have a good time.

He is concerned about this storm. For real.

Don't be scared. Be prepared. Houston, we'll be saying a prayer for you.

In a nutshell, if you're on the coast - head on out. Today. Move inland. You can't drive around in 3 feet of water.

We care.

Houston, do you remember the last time you drove your car directly into the path of the hurricane. You had to call the police when you locked yourself out of the car when you stopped by the side of the road. You said, Hurry, Hurry, Hurry.  My "parrots" are locked in the car. They thought you said your "parents" were locked in the car. They showed UP and your car was loaded with birdcages full of parrots.  They didn't really understand why your "parents" couldn't just pull the locks up and thought your doors were broken.  Don't do that again, Houston. Get in your car with your photos and kids, do not drive into the direct path of the hurricane. Head West.  Go west and don't stop by the road until you are there.  Thanks for listening, Universe.

Those closest to us don't listen to reason or logic or anything. Hard headed. Ayup.  

We have not because we ask not.

I've been asking for things. Not for myself but for others. Answers, answers, answers. 

It would appear that the Universe really likes that, not being so self-centered, focused on me, me, me.

The Universe seldom answers anything in the same way twice but I have asked for things on this thread and they've showed UP. So there's that and I cannot explain it.

Maybe Paw has alot of PULL now. Maw found a secret diary that he had been writing for years. It's so incredibly sweet that it would make you weep if I told what was in there.  There are some secrets we just have to keep to ourselves.

The half has not been told how much it means now.  I think he has some pull. Answers, answers, answers. 

I'll keep on secretly asking. That is all. 

Much Love. Tanto Amore. Drive West. Don't get out of the car and stop to look around. 

the-grapes-of-wrath-9.jpg

I'm hyper aware of what food captivity looks and feels like. 

Food Prison vs. Food Freedom Forever

You have to know that you're actually locked up before you can set the captive free.  You.

Eating daily from the prison food menu, I'm not talking about "3 Hots and a Cot" but the self-induced food prison or food addiction and disorder.

Religions all over this Universe have been created with mandatory dietary laws, throwing away all of your belongings in the name of mini-mum being better than the maxi-mum.  Some have went so far as to drink the kool-aid. 

Food and shelter are two very powerful components of religion, politics and those things will always divide us. 

I'm free and I want to remain free. I know what freedom feels like.

I'm not going back into captivity and the Food Prison. My eyes are on the horizon. Like a watchman on the wall, I can see them coming two by two with more diets just for you.

I'm done with that.

What we have here is a daily reprieve contingent on the maintenance of a spiritual condition.

I manage food and it doesn't manage me.

Food and shelter have spiritual aspects, as well as emotional and physical.  Body. Mind. Spirit.

If your spirit is loose you won't know the difference between freedom or drinking the kool-aid.  The intellect doesn't set the captive free. The intellect is always thinking of a way to herd and corral you into a pen.

Master Controllers. They always need a muse but don't let it be you.

Deliberately engineered to be craved food triggers are master controllers. Sugar Baby, they're coming for you.

Moderation doesn't work with master controllers. Once they get a toe hold, you are in for the fight of your life.

Your mind will have to be renewed every morning to stay out of their claws.  It's not easy but it's worth it.

I'm not going to surmise how long it would take me to fall back into full on food addiction because I already know my history and patterns.  Based on all of that I feel defeated if I entertain those thoughts for too long. But I still have to turn around and look it directly in the eye. 

I am not starting over.

PULL.

Archived