New York Times Article

Juice06870

I saw a similar article come up on my news feed.  Now, they need to do the study again, and ask us Whole30'ers to participate!  I can't wait to go back to the doctor and tell him I've decreased one of my diabetic meds along with losing 10 lbs.

I haven't had a physical in a couple of years.  I wanted to have one last year after i finished my first Whole30, but my doctor had retired and closed up the office.  I finally got around to booking one for early October, and I'll be finishing my current Whole30 in Mid - Sept.  So I will be interested to see what they have to say.  I've generally been in good health, but my cholesterol was borderline and I have a low thyroid which I take pills for (the RX ran out 2 months ago and since my DR is retired on an island somewhere, i haven't refilled that)  But it would be interesting if there was some change to my thyroid condition as well.  

I can believe it. I have a friend who is quite overweight and had blood pressure problems so her doctor put her on a super low fat, high carb diet. Of course 6 months later she had GAINED a ton of weight. Then he put her on a low carb, high fat diet and she started dropping weight instantly. 

Archived