fruit infused water?

brent83

So as much as I love water, I really need a little kick when on the whole30. Not simply a lemon or lime kick but something more. It doesn't take much for me so I was thinking about buying this fruit infusion pitcher:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0023UL86A/ref=gno_cart_title_2

has anyone used one of these before? I really want to add something to my water because frankly I get bored of it quickly. I'm just curious if it really flavors the water at all.

I drink Honest Tea and while obviously not paleo compliant, I can water down their teas quite a bit and it is perfect for me.

Any advice is appreciated. I feel like drinks (believe it or not) is my biggest crutch to successfully completing a whole30.

thanks guys!

I really want to add something to my water because frankly I get bored of it quickly.

Have you tried adding mint to a jug of water? If you have any in your garden, grab a few of the newer leaves, scrunch them up in your hand, then put them in a jug and add cold water. If you pop the jug in the fridge for a while, you have a slightly minty refreshing drink!

Have you tried adding mint to a jug of water? If you have any in your garden, grab a few of the newer leaves, scrunch them up in your hand, then put them in a jug and add cold water. If you pop the jug in the fridge for a while, you have a slightly minty refreshing drink!

good idea. thanks!

Archived