Ordering pastured meat/chicken/pork online? USA

Lyrica

Any recommendations for websites that are priced decent, where you can order different types of meat/chicken/pork, etc? We had a great local one in Dallas and they recently stopped delivering it to my area. It is so much trouble to go to the downtown Farmer's Market and that is the only place I know where I can get all of this. Would love to order online and have it delivered. Any recommendations please let me know!

• Moderators

I don't know which one you used, but Burgundy Pasture Beef based out of Grandview is good. They deliver to some areas in the metroplex -- but not me anymore. I have to drive to their store.  :(  (They have stores in Grandview and Ft. Worth, if you want to go pick stuff up.)

The only non-local online place I've ordered from is US Wellness Meats, I ordered some of their bacon before. 

Awesome - thank you these are just what I was looking for.

I had been using Greenling which also does local produce, they were great, but do not deliver in the DFW area anymore. I guess not enough people here want to eat well :(

• 2 months later...

I just got my first order from US Wellness Meats last week and am super pleased!  I highly recommend checking them out.  Reasonably priced and amazing quality.  I plan on placing a monthly order with them.

Also, I'm in the Dallas area, too!  :)

• 4 months later...

Archived