10 posts in this topic

I've been waiting to write this blog post for 30 days. Holy cow, what an experience! Before I show you the before and after pictures I need outline for you what a difference one month has done for me:

Performance

• My energy level is nearly indescribable, I feel like I can take on an triathlon at a moment's notice
  • I've hit countless PRs and I finally feel like my body is working with me, not against me
  • I don't feel like I'm going to die after an intense WOD--I used to race to water and suck wind like it was my job
  • Body weight movements have never been easier and my mobility is on another level

Health

• I haven't had a hint of a headache
  • I had zero PMS issues (sorry, guys)
  • My eye sight improved and I rarely have to wear my glasses at work
  • My thought process is "crisper" (if that makes sense)--I don't feel as forgetful
  • Muscle soreness was at a minimum, where as a month ago a hard workout would put me out 1-2 days
  • My skin is clearer
  • I'm a happier person

The last bullet is everything to me. I'm so much happier and it's not just because my clothes are looser or that I feel better in a bikini. I chemically feel happier.

Okay, I know you are eager to see the results....Drum roll, please:

http://rebellefitnes...0-before-after/

Awesome job! You look great! I love how you measured your results - I didn't even think about my soreness level, but now that you mentioned it, I was not as sore as I used to be after workouts!

bellemaxwell likes this

Fantastic! I'm on Day 12 so still a way to go, but it has been great to read the end of August success stories. I'm starting to feel inexplicably 'happier', even when on a night out which everyone else drinking loads, so I know what you mean. It's hard to explain but is a totally great thing... good luck with continuing your healthy journey!

bellemaxwell likes this

Congratulations!! And thanks for sharing your story and before and after pics! (mine are still on the camera! :rolleyes: )