tessemae's in fort worth?

JillP

Has anyone found tessemae's in a fort worth store? Dallas would be ok as my husband travels there for work. We have tried 2 that their website says has them and they don't. I know you can order online but would rather get in person.

• Moderators

I've found it at Whole Foods (I go to this one in Dallas as it's closest to where I work, but I'm sure others have it as well). They never have every flavor the Tessemae's website lists, usually just 3-4 salad dressing varieties, and they're in the refrigerated produce section, near the precut salad greens and stuff. 

Honestly, though, while I like the couple of them I've tried okay, I'd usually just as soon make my own dressing. I only buy them when I've managed to forget my lunch for work and end up needing food right then. It's so much cheaper just to buy a good olive oil and some vinegars, or make some homemade mayo and thin it down a bit and add some herbs/spices. 

• Moderators

Thanks, I really want to try the bbq sauce vs making my own.

I haven't ever seen the bbq sauce in the store -- but then maybe it doesn't need to be refrigerated? Or maybe they keep it somewhere else other than the produce section. If you do find it, I'd be curious to know what you thought of it. That's one sauce I haven't gotten around to trying to make yet.

Archived