Chicken Broth

• Moderators

Pacific something or other label has one that is compliant, I think you have to seek out the "Bone Broth" -- and always, always read the label in case they change their ingredient list.

It's actually easy to make your own, and once simmering, pretty hands off. You can throw a bunch of bones, enough water to cover, two halves of an onion and all it needs is time!

• 11 months later...

I am still trying to catch up on all the rules, think I found a chicken broth at Whole Foods that works with the guidelines.

Ingredients list: organic chicken stock (filtered water, organic chicken stock, contains less than 2% of organic chicken flavor, sea salt, organic celeriac juice concentrate, org. carrot juice concentrate, no sugar added.

It comes in the 365 every day value Whole Foods brand carton.

• Moderators

I am still trying to catch up on all the rules, think I found a chicken broth at Whole Foods that works with the guidelines.

Ingredients list: organic chicken stock (filtered water, organic chicken stock, contains less than 2% of organic chicken flavor, sea salt, organic celeriac juice concentrate, org. carrot juice concentrate, no sugar added.

It comes in the 365 every day value Whole Foods brand carton.

Yes, this is fine.

For future reference, please don't post the same question in multiple places on the forum.

Archived