rrgmrg

Popcorn ?

13 posts in this topic

So, I've finished my Whole30 and decided to have a few handfuls of yummy popcorn while out at a bar with friends tonight sipping on soda w/lime. I'm SO regretting it! Almost immediately my stomach started cramping and as I sit on the couch at home now a mere hour later I can literally hear my stomach growling and bubbling and asking me "whyyyyyy?!?!?!". Sooooo not worth it! Lesson learned!

So sad, I love air popped corn.... I did a corn reintro with corn chips and was so sick, i started a whole100.....am hoping it was the vegetable oil and not the corn... Won't be able to check for another 60 days.....

amumadeb likes this

Reintroducing corn brought back my noisy insides (gurgle gurgle), I used to think that was normal.

So air popped corn is out - and I assume fresh sweet corn is also out too?

All corn in all forms (even cornstarch and baking powder, which frequently contains corn) is out on a Whole30, sorry.

Coconut flakes are great. I love the many variations in Well Fed, my favorite being cinnamon + curry powder. I also like them right out of the fridge or freezer, plain, now that the Sugar Dragon has long gone ...

HippeeChick and FormerUser like this