Salad dressings

vickig

I wouldn't buy from Tessemae's online. I bought their Whole30 pack and they left out the Ketchup. Tried to email them about it, and got not reply. I left a bad review on their site and they took it down. I ordered some more BBQ sauce from them a week ago and haven't heard any shipping info. Overall, their customer service is terrible. Such a let down for such a good product. :(

I wouldn't buy from Tessemae's online. I bought their Whole30 pack and they left out the Ketchup. Tried to email them about it, and got not reply. I left a bad review on their site and they took it down. I ordered some more BBQ sauce from them a week ago and haven't heard any shipping info. Overall, their customer service is terrible. Such a let down for such a good product. :(

So surprised to hear this. I ordered the Whole30 pack, and it all came in a timely fashion with no issues.....

As far as salad dressing, I bought an OXO $10 salad dressing cruet (mixer bottle) at Target, and I mix my own. EVOO & balsamic is my fave right now. But I also have red wine vinegar to mix and found a citrus vinegar I want to try in the future.

Archived