Anyone have rosacea?

hollylu

I am planning to start the Whole 30 on Saturday.

I have been battling a rosacea outbreak for several months now and this is my last ditch effort to get rid of it without seeing a dermatologist and taking oral antibiotics!

Does anyone have a rosacea experience to share?

Thank you!

Hollylu

• 2 weeks later...

I also have rosacea, although my outbreaks are sporadic. I am hoping Whole 30 (and continuing with a Paleo diet) will eliminate future flare-ups. I just started my Whole30 yesterday, so in the meantime I use the Calmez-Vous line from Daybreak Lavender Farms. Their products are pricey, but they are all natural and they do last a long time.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi I just finished my whole 30 (I did a whole 40 in all) and I suffered from sporadic bouts of rosacea. My face has pretty much cleared up all the way (there are a few little red dots - no bubbles or "pimples")

So whole 30 comes highly recommended from me..

• 1 month later...
I just discovered Whole9, but I've been basically eating something very similar to the AI protocol for 5 months now. My rosacea is completely gone, but it does return if I stray too far out of the lifestyle for more than a few days.

Same here. My skin's nearly clear, fingers crossed!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I have rosacea and have been taking an oral antibiotic for more than a year. I'm stopping them for the duration of the program because I know they're hard on beneficial gut bacteria and I'm hopeful that resetting my system will have some good effects on my skin. It's only my 2nd day so don't have anything to report yet but will post any results later.

Archived