Polar Brand Seltzer "Natural Flavors"

ldoyle

Hello,

I'm trying to decipher if Polar Seltzer is Whole30 approved. The ingredients listed on the bottle, Polar website, and Polar Facebook say it only includes Natural Flavors.

On their Facebook, Polar says,

"One of the most common questions we receive via our customer service line is about our ingredients. All Polar Seltzer are crafted with the following ingredients:

1. Locally sourced WATER that is triple-filtered using the lasted reverse osmosis technology to create the optimal "canvas' onto which the flavors are painted.

2. Our signature BUBBLES are created by dissolving CO2 into the water at extremely high pressure at a temperature just above freezing. Not too little, not too much.

3. Our NATURAL FLAVORS are the very precious essential oils that carry flavors and aroma in foods. They are protected from making contact with oxygen during bottling to prevent oxidization. (We want these premium ingredients to arrive to you perfectly fresh-tasting.)

NO artificial sweeteners
NO sugars
NO sodium
NO salt
NO carbs
NO calories"

Are these essential oils Whole30 approved?

Thank you!

Laura

Polar Seltzer is fine for a Whole30.  

On a personal note, I'm a HUGE fan (I like it better than LaCroix). Further, they're headquartered in my state, so I'm happy to support a local business. My current favorite flavor is Blueberry Lemonade.

• 1 year later...

Archived