worsening of reflux in 2-month-old

• Administrators

Hi Northern.

It's really hard to make any sort of guess as to what might be going on without some background information.  What have you been eating? More of something you aren't used to?  What was your diet like prior to Whole30? 

No one here is a doctor so we can't give you any medical advice for either you or your baby.........but it would be worth it for you to keep a food journal and a reflux journal so that you can try and pinpoint what might be bothering the little guy.

No, nothing really out of the ordinary. We were loosely following Whole30 guidelines prior to our start date...

We did add in kombucha; though I had none yesterday and there were still some epic spit-ups. 

I just started a log on here last night after posting this. Figured it would help. Thanks ladyshanny!

My daughter's reflux got worse around that stage too, without a diet change.  I don't think it's uncommon for it worsen around that stage.  I found staying away from cruciferous vegetables helped her.  Eggs are a common contributor to reflux as well, so you may want to lay off those a bit as well.  Check with your pediatrician and see what he/she says.

Archived