Beginning on Oct 26

TreasureBox

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

spending the day meal planning/prepping and sneaking in one last baked treat! (it's probably bad but...) 

how are you spending your last day before whole 30??

and did anyone realize that our start day puts us squarely in the middle of re-introduction phase during thanksgiving?  :wacko:

spending the day meal planning/prepping and sneaking in one last baked treat! (it's probably bad but...)

how are you spending your last day before whole 30??

and did anyone realize that our start day puts us squarely in the middle of re-introduction phase during thanksgiving? :wacko:

Starting tomorrow as well! I am trying to do AIP, I already eat pretty well, but need a good reset, and to see if I'm having any reactions to other foods that are considered good during the whole30, (mainly eggs, and nuts/seeds). Ready for some awesome eats this next month! 

Also starting the Whole30 on October 26 for the 2nd time. The first time I completed it I learned so much about myself and more about what healthy eating truly means. Had a long weekend of showing guests the sites and food of Memphis, and now it's time to focus on me. Looking forward to keeping touch with the board and everyone's comments.

Hello everyone here on DAY ONE!  Congratulations on making such an important commitment to your well-being!  I, like Sue, did a Whole 30 earlier this year and want to get back to it so I can do a proper reintroduction this time.  This way of eating is so fantastic and I feel so good when I do it!

I will check in regularly and encourage all of us to post questions and recipes and positive messages to encourage everyone on this thread.  We can do this!

Archived