Whole30 Meetup Resources?

missmunchie

Hi! Not sure if this topic is appropriate for this forum, so please redirect me if needed.

I am looking to connect with real people in, like, real life during my January Whole30. The forum and web resources are great, but in the spirit of the "social connection" direction of Whole9 lately, I would like to branch out and find other humans near me that are doing a Whole30.

Does anyone know of or have any experience hosting a Whole30 meetup or other group? Anyone know of one in the San Francisco Bay Area? I haven't had much luck finding one on Facebook or Meetup.com. I would love to host my own but would like a few resources or direction on how to conduct a meetup. I'm just picturing all of these people showing up, maybe a few newbies, and being all like, we're here, what now?

Thank you in advance, and is anyone starting something similar in their area where we might sync up on ideas?

• 1 year later...
On 12/9/2015 at 1:40 PM, missmunchie said:

Hi! Not sure if this topic is appropriate for this forum, so please redirect me if needed.

I am looking to connect with real people in, like, real life during my January Whole30. The forum and web resources are great, but in the spirit of the "social connection" direction of Whole9 lately, I would like to branch out and find other humans near me that are doing a Whole30.

Does anyone know of or have any experience hosting a Whole30 meetup or other group? Anyone know of one in the San Francisco Bay Area? I haven't had much luck finding one on Facebook or Meetup.com. I would love to host my own but would like a few resources or direction on how to conduct a meetup. I'm just picturing all of these people showing up, maybe a few newbies, and being all like, we're here, what now?

Thank you in advance, and is anyone starting something similar in their area where we might sync up on ideas?

missmunchie I am on Day 6 and was wondering the same thing!  I don't find any on meetup but I would love for there to be one.  The forum is great but human contact and in person conversation would be better.  

Did you find one in the bay?  I am also in the SF Bay Area.  Did you start your own?  

Archived