hojo

Bad breath?

8 posts in this topic

Has anyone else noticed bad breath from all the spices and garlic, onions, etc? What are some natural remedies so that I don't scare all my friends away?

For me I've noticed bad breath comes from eating meat and not flossing. Flossing often is my suggestion.

I had horrible breath the last time I was paleo. I think it's part of the detox to be honest. If I use regular tooth paste it's like I never brushed. Since switching to oxygen tooth brush rinse and adding Fermented castor oil/butter blend I haven't had any bad breath even in ketosis. I get my tooth wash at whole foods, here's a link http://www.essential.../collections/br

I have been eating mostly paleo for about a year....but of course sugar here and there. So right now I'm in the middle of a whole30. So maybe some detoxing going on?

Mouthwash is allowed on W30 ;)

It could be detox going on. My boyfriend went nuts this past weekend for his buddy's bachelor party which was just a few days after he finished his W30. He has had some ripe breath since! I've been nagging him to floss ;)