Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Susan W

Great Salmon Recipe

10 posts in this topic

Made this tonight. Thank you Whole Foods.The only thing I did differently, is that I used Ghee instead of olive oil and I used WAY more than 2 tsp of it because I am not afraid of fat. :) I also threw in a couple of cherry tomatoes from my neighbors garden. This truly was delish!! Do we have a recipe thread? This was as close as I found. :wub:

http://www.wholefood...2_09_19_Recipes

Runningforme82 likes this

This looks great! I just bought some salmon. I'm single, and I don't like reheated fish, but I'll bet I could make the fruit/veggie part as is, with one salmon fillet, and the veggies will keep for another night and another salmon fillet.

This looks great! I just bought some salmon. I'm single, and I don't like reheated fish, but I'll bet I could make the fruit/veggie part as is, with one salmon fillet, and the veggies will keep for another night and another salmon fillet.

I agree..I dislike reheated fish. :) Yep fix all the other stuff and cook the salmon when you want it.

this was really really tasty - thanks for posting!!

Glad you liked it and I have some wild frozen salmon in the freezer that I just bought and was toying with what to do with it...bingo! :D