Not sweating anymore during workout!

lpfeifauf

I'm on day 21 of my second Whole 30. In the last week or so I've noticed that I'm not sweating during my Bar Method classes. This is a vigorous workout and I used to sweat profusely! What's happened?!?!? Was I sweating out toxins that I no longer have in my body? I'm really confused.  :blink:  Has anyone else noticed this while exercising? Thanks!

Is the room cooler than usual or you're near a fan? I took a HIIT cycle class 3 times this week - sweated like crazy on Saturday, sweated hardly at all because I was under the fan on Monday, and sweated a moderate amount on Wednesday sitting next to my friend who was under the fan. Exact same class each time. 

• Administrators

Excessive sweating is a hormonal imbalance issue in many cases. Whole30 works to rebalance hormones so it could just be that the profuse sweating was actually abnormal and this is your normal state.

That said, maybe you're just becoming more efficient at your workout as time goes on and it's not such a huge challenge to your body anymore?

@laura_juggles, I always stand in the same place in the room ... but winter has officially arrived in Kansas and the room is colder than usual. Maybe that's it! Thanks for the reply.

@ladyshanny, I've been doing Bar Method since October 2014 and have always sweat A LOT until recently. I'm thinking it's a combination of the cooler room temp and my hormones just because of the timing with my Whole 30! Thanks for your response!

Archived