Day 4 and want to quit

ali_

I actually now prefer that soup to salad, so satisfying. I lick the bowl every time, just love it (it's best with homemade bone broth).

A lot of people make their own, most commercial ones are made with sugar or artificial sweeteners. But not long ago, everyone made their own.

I haven't made any yet, but I plan to use my Great Lakes grass fed gelatin with some of my fruity hibiscus teas for some cool squares (it's summer here) on days it's too hot for hot tea.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually now prefer that soup to salad, so satisfying. I lick the bowl every time, just love it (it's best with homemade bone broth).

A lot of people make their own, most commercial ones are made with sugar or artificial sweeteners. But not long ago, everyone made their own.

I haven't made any yet, but I plan to use my Great Lakes grass fed gelatin with some of my fruity hibiscus teas for some cool squares (it's summer here) on days it's too hot for hot tea.

I've made gelatin from Great Lakes and it turned out perfect. I pureed some fruit in my Vitamix. I will warn you though, it's not what you'd expect, obviously, because it's not very sweet. It was still really good though. You can find easy recipes online. It's been a long time so I forget exactly how to make it.

Archived