Spending an entire day in a movie theater... help!

wiscogirl

Hi everyone,

First of all, this is my first post on Whole30, so I'm excited to join you all! I'm on Day 4 currently.

I need some advice or ideas -- about a month ago, before I decided to do Whole30, I purchased a ticket to attend an all-day (from 11:30am-9:45pm) Best Pictures nominees screening festival at a local movie theater. There's only a 20 minute break between the movies, so I'm at a loss of what I'll do for food that day, besides eating a huge breakfast and then possibly sneaking in a ton of snacks in my purse, though I do feel a little bad about it. The theater I'm going to is pretty new, so they have a restaurant and a bistro to order from (though I highly doubt anything will be compliant, and I haven't been able to find ingredients listed online). 

One possibility is that there's a movie showing around the dinner hour for a movie I've already seen, so I think there's maybe a chance I can slip out. Other than that, thoughts? Suggestions? Thanks in advance!

These are all great suggestions, guys! Thanks! I'll actually be on Day 22 by that point, so no way am I gonna mess it all up for some popcorn (though the smell might be torture). I also found that the bistro on-site has two salad options, so I might call and see if I can get any info at all about the ingredients. However, if it's risky, it'll be Larabars and packed veggies to the rescue, haha.

• Moderators

These are all great suggestions, guys! Thanks! I'll actually be on Day 22 by that point, so no way am I gonna mess it all up for some popcorn (though the smell might be torture). I also found that the bistro on-site has two salad options, so I might call and see if I can get any info at all about the ingredients. However, if it's risky, it'll be Larabars and packed veggies to the rescue, haha.

If you can actually bring food in (not sneak it in, but actually legit bring it in) then leave the lara bars at home and bring food as tho you would be eating your meals there.  Cold chicken, olives, salmon cakes, veggies, mayo or avocado etc... or bring salad dressing and toppings and then buy a bare salad from the bistro... larabars are not going to do you any favors....

Archived