cleaning our pantry

bkahle

Hello - I'm new and cleaning out my pantry in order to begin my first time with Whole30.

I noticed that on the organic canned green beans, the label says 1g sugar and the diced tomatoes say 3g sugar. I assume these are not allowable on the plan?

Thanks for the feedback.

Beth

ok - I was looking at the nutrition facts label, but the ingredients for the green beans say, organic green beans, water and sea salt. So I think these are ok for the plan. The tomatoes ingredients say tomatoes, tomato juice, contains less than 25% of the following: sea salt, green chili peppers, dehydrated onions, distilled vinegar, citric acid, spices, garlic powder, calcium chloride, natural flavors, onion powder. Is this can of tomatoes compliant?

Thank for you help while I try to understand.

• Moderators

ok - I was looking at the nutrition facts label, but the ingredients for the green beans say, organic green beans, water and sea salt. So I think these are ok for the plan. The tomatoes ingredients say tomatoes, tomato juice, contains less than 25% of the following: sea salt, green chili peppers, dehydrated onions, distilled vinegar, citric acid, spices, garlic powder, calcium chloride, natural flavors, onion powder. Is this can of tomatoes compliant?

Thank for you help while I try to understand.

Yes, those tomatoes are okay.

Archived