Help! Day 3 - Work dinner at BJ's Brewhouse

alliek

I started my first Whole30 this week and have a work function at BJ's Brewhouse, however, I am really struggling to find anything compliant there! Any suggestions? Help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

• Moderators

Given that most of the stuff on their allergen menu has at least one off-plan thing, your best bet might be to eat before you go, and maybe order a side salad or steamed green beans just to have some food in front of you while you're there.  All their steaks have soy, which means they're probably marinated in something. You could try calling beforehand and see if they can get you something not marinated, but that's just going to depend on how they get their food from food service and how they prep it -- if they get it already marinated, there's nothing they can do. You could ask if they have a breakdown on the burger patties without the bread -- they might just be meat, but then again they could contain spices or fillers that have gluten or soy in them, it's hard to tell from what the menu I linked to says.

Archived