Why this is the only program I'll stick with

Hi

I'm finishing my third Whole 30.  In between rounds, I have tried other diet and exercise programs.  Now I'm at the tail end of this amazing, wonderful, GENIOUS program and am 100% convinced it is the best choice for me because:

**No measuring, calculating, tracking, stressing

**The food is delicious and satisfying - and though I follow the template in general, feel like I am eating just as much as I want

**When I'm done eating I"m not still hungry... and I feel amazing

**I lose weight effortlessly, without endless exercise

**I feel mentally clear and upbeat

**I don't graze, haunt the kitchen, obsess about what I can't have, or have crazy cravings

**The food makes me "hum".... I feel comfy in my skin and an internal confidence that shows

**Sleep, glorious sleep

I could go on, just wanted to share with you all.... I am 51, done and tried many plans, Whole 30 changed my life.  I plan on continuing this time for as long as I keep feeling wonderful.

Happy Spring to all of you :P

Hi

I'm finishing my third Whole 30.  In between rounds, I have tried other diet and exercise programs.  Now I'm at the tail end of this amazing, wonderful, GENIOUS program and am 100% convinced it is the best choice for me because:

**No measuring, calculating, tracking, stressing

**The food is delicious and satisfying - and though I follow the template in general, feel like I am eating just as much as I want

**When I'm done eating I"m not still hungry... and I feel amazing

**I lose weight effortlessly, without endless exercise

**I feel mentally clear and upbeat

**I don't graze, haunt the kitchen, obsess about what I can't have, or have crazy cravings

**The food makes me "hum".... I feel comfy in my skin and an internal confidence that shows

**Sleep, glorious sleep

I could go on, just wanted to share with you all.... I am 51, done and tried many plans, Whole 30 changed my life.  I plan on continuing this time for as long as I keep feeling wonderful.

Happy Spring to all of you :P

Congratulations! Thank you for sharing and being such a great source of inspiration.

That's what I want to hear! Congrats and I am sure I will be right beside you, but today is round one day two! But as you I also have done many different things and never been happy or stayed with but this one even my hubby loves which makes it easier! So forward we go!

Thanks!

Happy Spring if it ever gets here lol :D

Archived