Dairy

Vivian_55

I am a person that ask the "why" question a lot.  Thank you, cameopierce, for a good answer to my "why" question on Dairy.

I have taken Dairy off my list for a little while.  Maybe down the line, I can give it another try.  Do I really need dairy products in my life?

• Moderators

I am a person that ask the "why" question a lot.  Thank you, cameopierce, for a good answer to my "why" question on Dairy.

I have taken Dairy off my list for a little while.  Maybe down the line, I can give it another try.  Do I really need dairy products in my life?

Worth noting is that some people have different reactions to different types of dairy. If you're up for extending your reintros out even longer, you could do a day of goat milk/cheese and see if your reaction is different, or even different types of cow milk based products -- so harder cheeses one day, softer another, fermented products like yogurt or milk kefir on their own day. Consider which things you'd want to have in your life, and do days of each of those things separately from other dairy to see what your reaction is, so you can decide going forward whether things are worth it to you based on your reactions.

Archived