Week Days On / Weekends Off

Evie

So..been completely off Whole30 a few weeks now. I have ANOTHER sinus infection, stomach pain, etc. I have weddings and trips every weekend for the next month so I know I just will not be able to do a Whole30 right now but I was thinking about sticking to it Monday-Friday. 

Has anyone tried this? 

• Moderators

I'd say this is what life post Whole 30 looks like for a lot of us. Not necessarily compliant M-F and off roading on Saturday and Sunday, but eating compliant whenever possible, and off roading when it's worth it to us and within the parameters of what reintroductions taught us.

• 4 weeks later...

This is what I've been doing and it's just not working for me. The sugar cravings are back during the week and it becomes really hard to stick to it mon-fri.  I'm really struggling with it. 

I have been inadvertently doing this too! Pretty much EVERY SINGLE WEEKEND since completing my January Whole30. I always tell myself "just this one meal/dessert/whatever" but any unhealthy choice I make snowballs into many more, until I finally feel crummy enough by Sunday night to recommit. Makes for very frustrating Mondays.

I have a relative who has this twisted but she's eating anything she wants.... Monday-Friday.  She's virtually living on all refined baked goods, potato chips, soda pop and things of that nature for 5 days and then fasting for two days.

I don't try to tell her anything as it would result in highly defensive family relations.  Faux-foe-eva.  hiding-smiley.gif?1292867617 

Archived