Day 1 May 1

rissal8401

This may have been brought up already, but the main symptom I have is I am so tired. I never use to have that crash between 1-3 and ever since last Wednesday (day 4) I literally have to drink a coffee to stop from nodding off during my HR pickup commute for my kids.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

This may have been brought up already, but the main symptom I have is I am so tired. I never use to have that crash between 1-3 and ever since last Wednesday (day 4) I literally have to drink a coffee to stop from nodding off during my HR pickup commute for my kids.

This is a sign you are not eating enough... are you following the meal template? 1-2 palms of protein, 1-3 cups veggies (more if salad greens) and added fat at every meal?  Are you drinking water? 1/2oz per pound of body weight. Do you salt your food?

Hmmm they definitely could be it. I'm really good about breakfast and dinner being large enough and on point, but lunch I'm normally in the car and end up trying to parse together some carrots, kale chips and nuts. Definitely not enough. I will try your suggestion.

• Moderators

Hmmm they definitely could be it. I'm really good about breakfast and dinner being large enough and on point, but lunch I'm normally in the car and end up trying to parse together some carrots, kale chips and nuts. Definitely not enough. I will try your suggestion.

Carrots, kale and nuts are not a template meal... if you need to eat lunch in the car, pack things you can eat in the car that match the template... meatballs, hardboiled eggs, chicken salad in a lettuce wrap... not being at a table is not a reason to not eat a proper lunch.  

A scratchy throat is not normally a symptom of the Whole30 altho if you're dehydrated because you're not drinking enough water, that could dry out your throat...

Archived