Post Whole30 Proud!

abi2001

Three words: I DID IT!!!

I knew I could, but I didn't know if I would. I had a couple of circumstances that I really had to push myself through -- and couldn't have gotten through without my amazing, supportive hubby and this forum -- but I succeeded!

In the end, I lost 3 inches and 10 pounds too! Overall I feel amazing, have been sleeping better, and I have tons of energy. The Dragon Blood kicked in for me at least ten days ago.

I've discovered a lot of amazing food that I never before ate as well: plantains, ghee, proscuitto, sweet potatoes...just to name a few.

I've also inspired several of my friends, a neighbor, my brother, and my hubby to do it!

I'm a believer and will be a long-time cheerleader for Whole30 and anybody trying to do it!

Oh...and this was only my first Whole30. I know for a fact this won't be my last!!

good for you!  I'm on day 24 and am so excited that I'm going to finish it!  This was about my fourth try and I always found an excuse to stop at about 2 weeks but not this time.  The tiger blood has finally kicked in for me the last few days.  It's exciting!

Archived