Tonic Water

fairiemonkey

Cramps are often due to a lack of sodium and/or potassium - make sure to salt your food and eat plenty of potassium rich foods such as dark leafy greens, avocados, mushrooms, potatoes & fish.

Thank you for the info. I do eat mushrooms daily. Not one to use salt on food, but will try. Unfortunately I have Fibromyalgia syndrome so leg cramps are just part of a daily issue. Today is day 2 of Whole30 and so far so good. Had gone gluten free 6 weeks ago, now to do the rest.

Thank you for the info. I do eat mushrooms daily. Not one to use salt on food, but will try. Unfortunately I have Fibromyalgia syndrome so leg cramps are just part of a daily issue. Today is day 2 of Whole30 and so far so good. Had gone gluten free 6 weeks ago, now to do the rest.

Please do.

Switching to a diet of whole foods from SAD can reduce sodium intake by up to 75% - it's essential that you replace the sodium that your body loses naturally by salting your food - or you could try adding something like Frank's Hot Sauce to your meals as it's quite high in sodium.

Archived