Starting May 2nd

wildorchid

Hello All,

I have reset my date to start my whole 30. I had planned on starting today but it wasn't good planning. I just took my son to the airport to start a two month trip. He's 17 years old and will be traveling around the world. I promptly went home and emotional ate ice cream. A lot of ice cream. 

I have reset the daily newsletter to tomorrow and I am ready to do this. I'm a bit nervous as emotional eating is how I've coped with stress for a long time. If I can figure out how to post and keep writing in this forum ( I'm a bit techno challenged), I will look forward to hearing from others and supporting each other. 

I am going shopping and making a meal plan tomorrow. I have my meals set for tomorrow. 

wish me luck and strength to make good choices for my health

Thanks!

Hi tm, irongirl, and all,

Thank you for the encouragement!

I finished day 2 today and am pleased as punch!

I am techno challenged...how do I join your group?  This is the first forum I have ever been on and I'm just figuring it out.

I really like the 3 meals in 15 minutes tip.  I used that today and yesterday. I was able to make bacon and steamed broccoli, cauliflower, kale in 15 mins. I bake the bacon in the oven at 425 at it is a quick no mess meal. I had also boiled a dozen eggs earlier in the day and was able to make an egg salad with carrot sticks as a quick meal.

Today I had a slight headache. It felt like a cleansing headache. I was also tired and took a nap. It felt good to rest. 

Tomorrow I look forward to going for an hour long walk, making meatballs and baking a chicken for the week. 

I weighed myself today....I had meant to do it on my first day. Beginning weight is 162lb. No more weighing until  the last day :)

I worked, I ate well and tonight I will sleep before 10pm.

Good night all, here's to health!

Archived