Help!!!!! I can't even see the wagon

So I did the whole 30 did the reintroductions and I wanna get back on it.

I want to do it because I feel better, I don't want food to control me and because I need need to lose weight. I would like to eat whole 30 almost all the time except the odd occasion when I want to eat out but the main thing I need help with is immediately getting back on it!

Over the past 2 months I have been gradually eating more non-compliant food lets call it crap and I can't get back on the right track or, let's not make excuses I don't want to.

Please please can someone help me get back on it x

• Moderators

the main thing I need help with is immediately getting back on it!

Make your next meal Whole30... then the next one. You immediately get back on it by making a conscious decision every time food goes near your mouth that it's either whole30 or it's not goin' in...

I made a continua effect to try and track what I put into my body. I realise you will be appalled and it doesn't seem ideal but honestly it really is better than previous days. I had bagels for breakfast followed by coffee cake at about 10. I then tried to eat well

for the rest of the day and I managed it until around 10pm. I had bacon and eggs an mushrooms and beans :-( but I didn't have many. For tea I cooked pork curry but I realised I had honey in it. Okay okay I'm appalled at myself. It shows me how easily that things have crept into my diet. Then in the evening I had sweets ice cream and biscuits. Why? I'm not sure myself but night time and the fact that it was there have me the opotunities.

Feel free to shout scream and kick me up the ass.

I really must try harder!!!!

Happy eating everyone x

"No! Try not! Do. Or do not. There is no try." - Yoda.

Yes, much easier said than done. But you have already done an entire Whole30. You CAN do this. You already did it!!! Just get right back on that horse NOW and stick to another 30 days!

So I have had 2 days of a constant battle going of in my mind.

One day I had bad, evil food for breakfast followed by the rest of the day while 30 up until the evening then the sugar hippo took over and I ate anything I could get my hand on.

Today I started off well followed by snacking and then serious off roading.

Tomorrow I shall begin x the yoda quote hit home!

I started my whole 30 again on the anniversary of my last one completed a year ago. It has been a week and I feel so much better mentally. I too struggled with should I ....shouldn't I,.... I just couldn't get motivated again I had fallen off the wagon so hard and felt really depressed for months. .I went to this forum and started reading some of the postings, got a wee bit motivated.  Next I pulled out the Whole 30 book and looked at the easy recipes again.  I went to the grocery ,bought the food I needed, wasn't expensive this second time around and cooked a whole 30 meal for dinner that night.    

I know it sounds crazy but I really feel the difference since I am back on it.  I cannot deviate.  I'm an all or nothing girl as well.  

Keep reading the postings and something will click

That sugar dragon is a *****! I went away for vacation and relaxed a bit, but now I'm back to w30-ish. I'm going to a BBQ at the end of the month, so not having any sweets until then (we're bringing my favorite coconut cake). I really do feel better without eating all the sweets, and avoiding dairy, grains and legumes is easier than I thought. It helps knowing that there is no opportunity for a slip or cheat - not when you make a conscious decision to put food in your mouth. I didn't loose that much weight - a few pounds - but I noticed the difference in my body composition! I even had to get fitted for a new bra (first time since HS)!

Make the decision and follow through. Clean eating is the way to go! :)

Archived