Traveling to Relatives-Help!

I will be traveling to two different sets of relatives next week and was looking for either a prepackaged Whole30 in a bag frozen recipes or some homemade meals in a bag suggestions. 

Any other suggestions would also be helpful as how to stay on course. I will be in days 18-21 and I don't want to fall off this late in the game

• Moderators

I've never used them, but there are two places on the Whole30 Approved page that do actual meals -- Premade Paleo and Grandcestors. Again, I've never tried them so I don't know anything about price or how they taste or anything, but they might be options.

Most breakfast casserole type recipes freeze okay. These salmon cakes do as well. You can cook and freeze most protein options if you're just wanting to reheat things. For vegetables, you could easily take bags of frozen vegetables, or wait until you get close to your destination and pick up fresh vegetables at the nearest grocery store, especially for things like salad or vegetables you prefer raw.  For fat sources, olives, avocados, some premade guacamoles (Wholly Guacamole makes a couple of compliant options), small containers of oil (again, you could pick this up at a store near where you're going if you're concerned about leaking).

Archived