Rash reaction

I am new to this forum, but I have a question. I am on my second whole30 and I had something that is not compliant just by accident. I know I will be restarting tomorrow,  but I wonder if this reaction is common. I accidentally had some msg in fish roe, which I thought was compliant. in few hours I had this very itchy rash on my thumb.

Is this common reaction to MSG? Could it be anything else I eat on whole30, like some fruit? My skin was completely clear on my first whole30, actually 60. It's not the case this round. I never had a chance to do a proper reintroduction last time. And now I was only on day 12:(

Some people get very strong reactions to MSG and a rash is one of them, but rashes also go with a lot of non-compliant items (even a few compliant ones too).

Did you just have the roe on it's own?

Roe with MSG sounds strange to me, is that everything that was in it?

Praxis, of course I had more food I would starve on just the roe.

I had the roe in a tuna poke salad, which had avocado, cucumber green onion, ginger and sesame oil. I also had cantaloupe that day, but I never reacted to it before. However, I have throat reaction to honeydew and which also showed up on my IGG tests years ago.

I will test the cantaloupe today, since it is a compliant friut. However,I had a repeat reaction after the second roe meal, so I'm pretty sure to blaim it. The capilan roe also had some added colour, which could have contributed.

Anyway, my fun reaction continues today with added nosebleeds, joint pain on my right side and I am only 29

Archived