Starting Today 5/23

MistyDFisher

Good morning everyone. I am starting the whole 30 today. I'm excited and scared all at the same time. I have yo-yo dieted all my life and even had gastric bypass surgery back in 2007.  Wish me luck and keep me in your prayers. I feel good about this program. I'm doing it for myself and to set a good example for my Husband and two little girls who are 4 and 2.

good morning I will also be starting today, I was set to start on the 9th and ended up not starting then.  I have started in the past and not completed, I also had surgery (gastric sleeve) about a year and a half ago.  I love this program because of how healthier and more energized it makes me feel.  I did have the weight loss with the surgery, this is for myself to learn how to eat the right foods for my body.   Good luck!

I fix my plate like the directions tell me. Heap up the veggies and put the rest away. If I feel like I need more I grab more veggies and I don't go anywhere without a healthy compliant snack with me just in case. Day one was a success. Now on to day two. I'm gonna take this one day at a time and one bite at a time...lol

So far so good. If I'm having trouble with anything it is the budget. I feel like I'm stopping at the store constantly for veggies and meats. Other than that I'm loving the way I feel at the moment. The pride I have at the end of each day because I made it through another day. I'm tired right now on day 4, I just want to take a nap but I know that my body will adjust. Ready for the weekend to get here so I can nap...lol

Yes I have already been to the supermarket mid week as well! I have now factored in some emergency meatballs so hopefully that doesnt happen next week *fingers crossed*! I am doing well- sleeping much better than I have in a while because im so shattered after each day. I havent made it up past 830pm one day so far hahahaha. Other than that happily swimming along. Day 5 already.... cant believe it!

Archived