Books in Spanish?

vonda

I have some Spanish speaking friends who are very interested in the program. Are the 2 main books translated into Spanish? I looked on Amazon and nothing popped up. My friend gained weight after chemo treatments for breast cancer and is really trying very hard to regain her health. Thanks!

I'm not sure that the books are available in Spanish yet (someone please correct me if I'm wrong because it was certainly in the pipelines...) but here's a link to a pdf outlining the program rules which may be of some help...

http://whole9life.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/whole30version4spanish.pdf

From what I can see this translation was done in 2011 so there will have been a few changes, such as the inclusion of white potatoes in July 2014, but the basics are there.

Hope this helps  :)

• 1 year later...

I have many friends asking this exact same thing. As Spanish is their primary language and english being their second, they would understand more clearly if they could read it in their first language (or as we say the language of the heart) the one that helps with deep understanding of things. Spanish is the 2nd largest spoken language in America and it's very surprising that this book isn't yet translated. Why is that?

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, melzenAK said:

I have many friends asking this exact same thing. As Spanish is their primary language and english being their second, they would understand more clearly if they could read it in their first language (or as we say the language of the heart) the one that helps with deep understanding of things. Spanish is the 2nd largest spoken language in America and it's very surprising that this book isn't yet translated. Why is that?

They were having trouble getting a Spanish language publisher on board. I believe that they have either resolved the issue or are very close to doing so.

Archived