Where to buy nutpods in Canada??

I can't help with the where to buy, but just thought I'd throw it out there that the vast majority of folk here use coconut milk in their coffee and froth it up with an immersion blender - it works just as well  :)

I tried that.. I'm actually not a huge fan of just the coconut milk... I dont drink coffee only tea and I usually always use a french vanilla creamer but since I started this (day 20) I haven't had any caffeine because I haven't found something I like to put in it

I tried that.. I'm actually not a huge fan of just the coconut milk... I dont drink coffee only tea and I usually always use a french vanilla creamer but since I started this (day 20) I haven't had any caffeine because I haven't found something I like to put in it

Hmmm, I'm not sure I'd be a fan of coconut milk in tea either..... Have you tried any herbal teas? There are some great varieties out there, and maybe this is an ideal time to just change up your habits...?

• 4 weeks later...

Why not order nutpods at amazon.ca or amazon.com? Also can order from nutpod.com directly, but currently out of the French Vanilla one. I have tried the hazelnut one, but did not like it much. Wanted to try it before I started Whole30.

• 5 months later...
On 7/19/2016 at 8:27 AM, DMKC said:

Why not order nutpods at amazon.ca or amazon.com? Also can order from nutpod.com directly, but currently out of the French Vanilla one. I have tried the hazelnut one, but did not like it much. Wanted to try it before I started Whole30.

Because Amazon.com won't ship them to Canada, and they aren't on Amazon.ca :(
And the Nutpods site won't ship to Canada either.

Have you tried Whole Foods?  They are available there in the U.S.  I read an article that they are working on expanding to Canada and the UK so I would think Whole Foods would be the first place they would be sold. Maybe if enough people ask they will get them in if they are not there already.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

Dates are not optional if one wants to consume a home made nut milk in their coffee ON the Whole30... it's specifically called out in the rules that making a sweetened date/nut creamer is not allowed.  After your Whole30 in you FFF you are welcome to do whatever you like :)

I would defo make my own tho or find something else... $5.25 for less than a tall starbucks coffee cup is ridiculous.

Archived