One week in and feel less puffy

Yukongrannie2016

I just finished week one and knew the weekend would be hard but I did it too! Went out to eat with hubby and still kept on track. I feel like I'm changing but I see less puffy in morning but in evening I'm a little puffy. I think I added too much salt to things and I've eaten a lot of fruit. I know it's because I am craving sugar so I'm filling the void with fruit oh well keep going I say!!! But good job!

I found the weekend hard as I like my wine on a Friday night along with appies. Didn't go there though.

Yesterday was a yucky day, as I felt like the plug had been pulled out of me, so tired all day. I slept a little better last night (I suffer with insomnia, and have for 25 years or more) and felt more alert this morning, hope it hangs in for the day.

Good luck Treasa C with your Whole30. I have trouble with breakfast as I'm not an everyday egg person, so had fish this morning. Wasn't bad as I thought,post-96756-0-56701400-1467132153_thumb.j

Clothes feeling a bit looser.

I found the weekend hard as I like my wine on a Friday night along with appies. Didn't go there though.

Yesterday was a yucky day, as I felt like the plug had been pulled out of me, so tired all day. I slept a little better last night (I suffer with insomnia, and have for 25 years or more) and felt more alert this morning, hope it hangs in for the day.

Good luck Treasa C with your Whole30. I have trouble with breakfast as I'm not an everyday egg person, so had fish this morning. Wasn't bad as I thought,post-96756-0-56701400-1467132153_thumb.j

Clothes feeling a bit looser.

Archived