Including reintroduced foods during a 2nd W30?

AndreaLV

• Moderators

If you're doing a true Whole30, you have to follow all the rules, even if you didn't see any reaction to an item when you did reintroductions. Partly because that's the rules, and if you don't follow them, you're not actually doing a Whole30, and partly because occasionally people find that they have very subtle reactions to things that they may not notice at first, so they may think they're okay with something like corn, but in reality, it is causing them some issues that they're just not noticing.

You are certainly welcome (and encouraged!) to develop a WholeAndreaLV plan, using the information you learn over the course of your Whole30s and reintroductions and just life in general. That plan may include corn. But if you're going to say you're doing a Whole30, we expect you to truly commit to a real Whole30.

Here's a little more about why/when to do multiple Whole30s, and here's Melissa's reflections on the benefits of multiple Whole30s including multiple reintroductions.

Thank you! I'm actually just considering doing a quick "Whole15," depending on how I feel (that pesky sugar dragon has been biting me on the weekends the last 3-4 weeks. Was feeling good before that!) So I can live without the corn tortilla chips an popcorn for two weeks;) Then I'll reevaluate and decide if I need to keep going. Probably will...

Archived