Hi everyone! I'm on my first whole 30 challenge. Me and some friends from Crossfit decided to start on this journey together and we are on day 16 now. I'm so proud of myself, I never imagine even get on where I'm now, it has been a wonderful experience, even with all the work and all kinds of stuff and symptons you probably already know. This forum is amazing and I'm always here reading, geting tips and informations. Thank you everyone who give some time to help others and make everything easier.

Kisses,

Juliana Paiva

Hello All,

I am in hospital since the last 10 days and got to read about the Whole30!  i bought the book and will start planning once I'm out of hospital :-)  Great to read you're doing well Juliana.  I was vegetarian for 18 years but had to change the lifestyle because of leukemia ... now trying to find  a more balanced and healthy diet.  

regards

Sephora

Hi Sephora! I wish you get better soon to join us on this jouney. You're so strong and I'm sure you will fight leukemia and whole 30! My brother had to fight like you and he's great now and a health and balanced diet is very important! Hope to hear more from you.

Regards,

Juliana

Archived