How to join the Sept. 5 W30?

I'veGotThis

• Administrators

There is no official forum thread but between now and September 5th, there will be lots of people creating and talking on various threads. The forum should be hopping.  To join all you have to do is say to yourself "I am doing the September Whole30" and you are officially joined! :)

Related to this thread.. Will there be any official content released by Melissa on transitioning into post-Whole30 after the Sep 5 Whole30? I thought I read that there will be info about her 3-part plan? I pre-ordered FFF, but would like to be prepared in the final days of our September 5 whole30 for the transition into post-whole30 life. 

Thanks!!

• Moderators
1 hour ago, lukelyles said:

Related to this thread.. Will there be any official content released by Melissa on transitioning into post-Whole30 after the Sep 5 Whole30? I thought I read that there will be info about her 3-part plan? I pre-ordered FFF, but would like to be prepared in the final days of our September 5 whole30 for the transition into post-whole30 life. 

Thanks!!

If you preordered the book, then you should have it in plenty of time to use it to help you. Don't forget you have at least 10 days of re-introduction to complete which puts you in the second week of October before you're ready for 'post whole30 life'.

Other than that, we haven't heard that anything 'official' is coming out other than here officially awesome new book.

Why can't we just make this thread the September 5 Whole30?  I'd like one place to come and connect as well. I finish my first Whole30 on September 5th.  Planning one very small glass of wine...the thing I've missed most...and then I'll climb right back on for the official ride.

• Moderators

You're welcome to use this thread and people are welcome to join it. :) There will be hundreds of people doing the September Whole30 so there will be many threads... each one takes on a personality of its own based on the group of people in it... find one that fits you... 

Archived