natural calm upsets my stomach

Despite allowing adjustment time, taking with meals etc, I'm realising that natural calm unfortunately doesn't agree with me. Is there another form I can take?

You could just stick with a plain magnesium supplement (I use magnesium citrate which is more bioavailable than oxide - other types are available), or there are combined calcium & magnesium supplements out there. Some people swear by bathing in epsom salts, and some research shows that using a transdermal supplement like an oil is more effective as it is absorbed much faster by the skin...

Lots of options - as always with the supplements be sure to read your labels! 

On 23/08/2016 at 9:04 PM, Tom Denham said:

I take magnesium aspartate supplements on the recommendation of my functional medicine doctor. 

thank you :)

• 4 months later...

if you're a person who isn't constipated, magnesium supps may be too strong for you. Magnesium can relieve constipation and can give diarrhea to those who aren't. See how you to with some other supp, but you may not actually need additional magnesium. ::shrug::

• 1 month later...
On 8/23/2016 at 4:04 PM, Tom Denham said:

I take magnesium aspartate supplements on the recommendation of my functional medicine doctor. 

@Tom Denham what brand do you use?  I am looking on Amazon and there are so many, and I want to get something quality.  Thank you.

Archived