Starting on Aug 22nd

Chuckuss

Howdy, howdy, howdy I'm Chuck from Indiana. I decided over the weekend to start this today. My wife and daughter are also doing it as well.

I lost a bunch of weight on the Cambridge Diet back in the 80's and gained it back.

I lost a bunch of weight in the 90's on the Reliv program and gained it back.

I went on a medically supervised HCG program 3 years ago and lost 85 pounds in 90 days eating 500 calories a day.  Guess what happened.

I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. I'm doing this to feel better. When I get that fixed then I'll worry about my beer belly

Another guy, woo hoo!!! I'm on Day 6 today all by myself with no family support, in fact went to a bar with my wife on the first night and drank black coffee and ate apple slices ... everyone rolled their eyes at me like, "oh, you think you're better than us?!?!" Whatever! :rolleyes:

My first eating out experience was at a mexican restaurant. I wasn't even tempted to graze on chips and salsa like I normally do.

"no queso, no Crema, no frijoles,Y no arroz por favor."

I never noticed that was 3/4 of the meal.

I ordered the dinner sized steak fajitas and gave the sides to the vegan who was having lunch with us. 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived