B.good

ElizabethRose

Recently I've discovered two new locations of the chain B.Good by my work and house and was thinking they may have some good options for the occasional last min lunch/dinner option. Items like their bowls (unless maybe a modified kale bowl?) and sauces don't appear to be compliant, but I know they have an option of substituting buns for crispy veggies (does contain canola oil). It looks like their beef burgers, turkey burgers, and chicken would be approved with compliant toppings including pickles, salsa, guacamole, sauteed mushrooms, caramelized onions,

This is a link directly from their website listing the ingredients for everything:

http://www.bgood.com/ingredients-boston-nh/

Anyone else have any luck with their menu?

• 2 weeks later...

I've been to the Brooklyn location a few times. Their burgers would almost certainly be compliant, as would a few of their salads with a few items skipped like the corn or cheese. They're usually very friendly and you can see the food prep area (at least at the Brooklyn location), so it should be an easy place to make substitutions and make sure nothing funky is added to your meal. 

• 4 months later...
  • Moderators

Based on my IP address it only shows me Canadian options for ingredients and the chicken in my list is fine... which means!

Always always ask AT the restaurant where you are wanting to consume the food or call ahead.  Never believe what the internet tells you or what other people who have eaten at other locations tell you.  Always ask the question yourself of the person serving you.

Archived