Starting second Whole 30

violetta

Starting second Whole 30 tomorrow, Sept 19.  Finished my travels today and I will be home for a while.  I stocked up today with lots of veggies.  Not really looking forward to all the cooking or the difficult first few days.  But I am looking forward to how I felt last time.  I am feeling a little bloated and nauseous today although I haven't gained any weight since the last Whole 30 last November. I will mostly miss cream in my coffee and yogurt, that is about all I had consistently added back in since the last time.  But the sugar level has crept up and I have had bread and dairy products occasionally.  Hopefully I will get more insights in the the triggers that are still plaguing me, the stomach burning and insomnia and restless leg.  I am really going to try red meat this time.  Started with a little ground lamb this time that I will cook up tomorrow.

First day!  Already feeling so virtuous...just kidding. Breakfast is fruit, flax and cocomilk with some raw veggies.  Lunch is an omelet with a big pile of veggies and some sausage. Dinner will be a big salad with avocado, chicken and ranch dressing (W30).  

A reset for the first day which is today.  I got attacked by a dog yesterday and then the owner started screaming at me for walking past his house.  I ended up drinking a beer to calm down yesterday evening so new start.  Doing great, already feeling full without much fat although I did eat some ground lamb which was a little fatty. I think this will work this time, ready to get rid of the last belly fat and get the energy back without pain.

Archived