Starting 11/10/16

NurSandy

Hi Everyone,

I thought I had it it figured out, but then I realized I had coffee I had made with Vanilla extract made with alcohol and I used my Fiber Supplement mixed in which had Dextrin (it's only ingredient) so I think this is my dry run day & tomorrow the 10th will end up being day one officially. I have given myself too many free passes and excuses in the past and that's not happening any more. So today I am doing official pantry revision & stock up. Planning the meals for the rest of the next couple weeks, so glad I have had the good sense to have a few days off to get it together. The first and possibly most challenging battle will be the Sugar Dragon, but if he shows up demanding things I will then find something else to do like a few push ups, squats or phone a friend/come see what's new in the threads. I have 2 other people starting the program with me thank goodness and my family is super-supportive. I have attached day one pic & my first Whole 30 Recipe of Ratatouille Chicken. Let's Roll! I want Food Freedom!! I have conquered so much in my life. This is the last stronghold of detrimental things I have given too much power over me that I must face up too with the same courage and bravery that I used to overcome so many other things. I am willing and able. I will win!! I'm will make that red dress sizzle much hotter very soon!!! I haven't weighed myself in a while, last time I was at Doctor's office it was 270-ish. I no longer care one bit about my scale weight, I just want to radiate on the outside who I am inside. I feel a sense of congrurrency with this program that is very different from past attempts at weight loss or dieting. That garbage is what got me here. Now I have the chance to break free and I will embrace it whole-heartedly.

With Love To All,

Sandy (a.k.a. already a winner)

Image.jpgFirst Meal.jpg

Hi Whole 30 Tribe,

I had a practice day yesterday, then I had a tough day this first day, not sure why. Been in the bathroom constantly, kinda feel like crap. Guess I won't be needing any of the fiber supplement....lol....

I ate a bunch of cashews yesterday, probably much more than I should've, lesson learned. I'm finding my head wants to go to a place of snacking even when I'm not truly hungry. I gotta start tuning in to how/why I feel the need to do this. Paid for it by feeling exhausted today. Plus I think I am in full-blown sugar withdrawal. So lots extra water and rest today!

I am trying to do a bunch of cooking to get ahead of the curve when I have to go back to work next week. Between yesterday & today I have made beef bone broth, ghee, bison sausage, roasted chicken & sweet potato. Going to finish my Whole 30 mayo, ketchup & meat sauce today.

Hope your day goes well, I think these first few days . I am so grateful I finally found this program!

Sandy

Archived